- Ciudadanos and PP face home stretch in their negotiations
- PSOE proposes electoral reform to avoid Christmas Day elections, gets Podemos‘ and Ciudadanos‘ support
- Political talk: Iglesias asks PSOE to talk about an alternative government
- Basque elections: EH Bildu appeals ban on Otegi’s nomination
- Ciudadanos concerned about the confidence debate negotiations
- Basque elections:PP and Ciudadanos appeal Otegi’s nomination
- PP and Ciudadanos to negotiate C’s support to Rajoy
- Pablo Iglesias and Pedro Sánchez in talks to form alternative government
*Hover over bold terms to find out more!
Breaking: Podemos and PSOE in alternative government talks
Podemos Secretary for Policy and Strategy, Íñigo Errejón, has revealed in a TV interview that his party and PSOE have considered the possibility to attempt a government deal if Mariano Rajoy fails to be re-elected. However, Errejón has confirmed that it’s Rajoy’s turn to try, and that formal negotiations would only take place after he fails to obtain support at a confidence debate.